Wolf Arrowhead Dream-Suncatcher
- Send to Friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
In Native American culture a drea-catcher often had arrowheads woven into it to provide increased strength and protection. AMIA redefines that tradition using hand-painted designs on chipped polished-edge glass arrowheads. Other symbolic sacred items, such as real feathers and wood beads.
- Polished-chipped edge, hand-painted glass arrowhead
- Genuine rawhide strap for hanging
- Real feathers and wood beads
- Measures 7 1/2" wide x2" long
- Collection: Heritage West
- Makes a great gift for the equestrian and horse lover in your life!
Cockapoo White Treat Jar$49.95
Scottish Terrier DIG Door Topper$69.95
Yorkies Fleece Blanket$39.95
Weimaraner Butterfly Flag$21.95
Shetland Sheepdog Sheltie Car Mats$44.95
Siberian Husky DIG Garden Stake$69.95
Silver Tabby Autumn Flag$21.95
Staffordshire Bull Terrier Orange/White Patriotic Flag$21.95
There have been no reviews for this product.