Roadie Dog Vehicle Safety Harness
- Send to Friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Researched and independently tested, Ruff Rider's Roadie Canine Vehicle Restraint keeps the dog you love safe and secure while riding, braking or turning, and affords the best protection in extreme situations.
Roadie is NOT a converted leash. It was developed to provide a safe and secure way for your dog to travel in a vehicle with you.
Roadie features & benefits compared to others:
• Safety - stress is placed on the chest instead of the neck of your dog
• Comfort - the tether/leash is adjustable and allows for movement
• Strength - webbing exceeds S.A.E. standards for human seatbelts
• Convenience - easy to use, can be leftg on all day in and out of the car
• Vet Approved - designed with input from a veterinary orthopedic surgeon and design engineer
It easily attaches to any vehicle's seatbelt system and the tether acts as a short walking leash for "pit-stops" and all around use. When not in the car, the tether/leash can be rolled up and secured with the hook & loop closure.
Roadie is not designed to fit skin-tight like other harnesses; a looser fit assures your dog stays comfortable and secure.
|RR34010||XSM||13" to 18"||max 15"|
|RR34020||SM1||19" to 24"||max 19"|
|RR34025||SM2||25" to 28"||max 21"|
|RR34030||MD1||28" to 31"||20" to 22"|
|RR34035||MD2||31" to 34"||22" to 24"|
|RR34040||LG||33" to 41"||25" to 29"|
|RR34050||XLG||33" to 49"||33" to 36"|
Big Hug Gift Wrap$3.95
Beagle Fall Leaves Flag$21.95
Newfoundland Ginger Bread House Ornament$19.95
Maltese Sofa Luggage Tag$17.95
Bearded Collie V Trailer Hitch Cover$29.95
Basset Hound Rustic Outdoor Welcome Sign$29.95
Airedale Terrier DIG Oak Wall Clock$129.95
Turn & Burn (Barrel Racing) Ribbon Auto Magnet$4.95
There have been no reviews for this product.