Holiday Patchwork Pony Painted Pony Figurine
- Send to Friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Crazy quilting began in the Colonial Times as a way to save money. Originally there was no pattern, no planning, shape or arrangement. Scraps of antique fabrics such as velvets, silks, stins and brocades, often embellished with items such as lace, jewelry, beadsand embroidery, were stitched together to intentionally create a look of artistic disorder. Today they are valued as works of art that are reminders of our heritage....and prized a unique, one-of-a-kind Christmas presents. This patchwork pony is a marvel of color and holiday wonder. Patterned in lively and colorful prints, this horse boasts red, green, stripes, sparkles, snowflakes, and candy canes! Along with plenty of blue glitter, stars, and holly.
- Material: Polyresin, Stone Powder
- Measures: 7.1" H x 2.5" W x 10.7" L
- Release: Holiday 2023
- Form: Running
- Theme: Holiday
- The Trail of the Painted Ponies from Enesco celebrates the magic of the horse, the rich culture of America, and the unique talents of independent artists.
- Includes a Collector Card that tells the artist's story behind each design.
- Artist: Janet Snyder
- Designed in the USA!
- Limited Edition
- Includes free Painted Pony 20 year Lucky Horseshoe ornament.
- UPC Code: 028399365722
Chow Chow Fall Leaves Flag$21.95
Collie Tri Christmas Stocking$29.95
Cairn Terrier Black World's Best First Mate Flag$21.95
German Shepherd Black Halloween Howls Flag$21.95
Newfoundland Car Mats$44.95
Bloodhound Patriotic Flag$21.95
Rat Terrier Tri Treat Jar$49.95
Dachshund Red Longhair Summer Flowers Floor Mat$37.95