El Vaquero Painted Pony Figurine
- Send to Friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Decked out in sombreros and serapes, the Vaqueros were the working cowboys of Mexico's missions and ranches in the American Southwest. Skilled at all aspects of ranch work, they made and threw lariats, herded and branded cattle, and were excellent horsemen who trained their mounts to respond to the slightest cues. Indeed, the design of their saddles - styled so they could ride every day and still keep their horse's backs healthy - influenced the style of the western saddles of today...which is why ballads were written and sung about Vaqueros.
- Trail of Painted Ponies celebrates the magic of the horse, the rich culture of America, and independent artists.
- Includes a collector card that tells the artist's story behind each design and decorative gift box.
- Materials: Polyresin, Brass, Calcium Carbonate
- Measures: 6.25" H x 2.5" W x 9" L
- Artist: Janet Snyder
- Introduction: Summer 2020
- Theme: Western
- Form: Trotting
- UPC: 028399279999
Black Shorthair Pink Paws Flag$21.95
Coton de Tulear Fall Leaves Flag$21.95
Yorkshire Terriers Decorative Flag$21.95
Black & Tan Coonhound Stainless Steel Tumbler$19.95
Kisses Horse Whispers Figurine$49.95
German Shepherd Luggage Tag$4.95
Siberian Husky Black/White Summer Flowers Flag$21.95
Belgian Sheepdog St. Patrick Day Flag$21.95