Black Bear Arrowhead Dream-Suncatcher
- Send to Friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
In Native American culture a drea-catcher often had arrowheads woven into it to provide increased strength and protection. AMIA redefines that tradition using hand-painted designs on chipped polished-edge glass arrowheads. Other symbolic sacred items, such as real feathers and wood beads.
- Polished-chipped edge, hand-painted glass arrowhead
- Genuine rawhide strap for hanging
- Real feathers and wood beads
- Measures 7 1/2" wide x2" long
- Collection: Heritage West
- Makes a great gift for the equestrian and horse lover in your life!